Fri 7 December 2018 (Apply by: 5 November 2018)
Non-residential at UNISON Regional Centre, Commerce House, Leeds
This workshop, run by True Bearing Chartered, will make you aware of your choices and aid you in your decision making around retirement.
Is this workshop for me?
If you are retiring imminently or considering retiring within the next 18 months and want to be informed of the issues affecting your retirement you need to plan for your next phase of life.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
• Create your own route path from the world of work to the world of retirement,
• Identify changes in both pensions and financial regulations which will affect your retirement decisions,
• Identify the long term issues affecting your retirement,
• Identify personal and lifestyle actions which will help to improve your retirement,
• Start the process of planning for a successful retirement.
At True Bearing Chartered we can provide you with comprehensive independent financial advice to improve your financial security.
Cost to Branches: £10
If you would like to attend please email email@example.com