There are two ways to join UNISON.
- Complete the application form and return to UNISON, Sheffield Hallam University Branch, STP, Suite 16, Cooper Buildings, Arundel Street, Sheffield, S1 2NS.
If you join this way, your subs will be paid through your salary.
If you join this way, your subs will be paid via direct debit.
If you would like to talk to us about joining UNISON at SHU then please contact us.(http://unisonshu.org.uk/contacts/).
If you join UNISON at Sheffield Hallam University, you are adding your voice to that of hundreds of your colleagues. This boosts the credibility and strength of the Branch when we engage in negotiation and consultation with our employer.
It’s never too early to book your next holiday!
Here are some of our hottest Far & Away and Cruise deals with huge savings of up to £600*. Deals this good don’t last long, but there are hundreds of new deals arriving daily, find out more!
Croydon Bay Half-Term Offers
UNISON offers a free standard wills service for members and their partners (if doing a mirror will). We also offer reduced rates for members’ complex wills.
The simplest way to obtain your will is to use our bespoke on line wills service.
Access UNISON’s free will service
UNISON’s online wills service is very straightforward to use, just complete the online questionnaire. The questionnaire with its online guidance will carefully take you through the process.
We have also negotiated a low-cost wills service for members and their families.
To be eligible for this workshop members must be due to retire within the next 12-18 months.
9.30am – 4.30pm, Wednesday 4 December 2019. Venue in Leeds tbc.
The Workshop will make you aware of your choices and aid you in your decision making
Is this Workshop for me?
If you are retiring imminently or considering retiring within the next 18 months and want to be informed of the issues affecting your retirement you need to plan for your next phase of life.
By the end of the Workshop you will be able to:
- Create your own route path from the world of work to the world of retirement
- Identify changes in both pensions and financial regulations which will affect your retirement decisions
- Identify the long term issues affecting your retirement
- Identify personal and lifestyle actions which will help to improve your retirement
- Start the process of planning for a successful retirementAt True Bearing Chartered we can provide you with comprehensive independent financial advice to improve your financial security.
- Please complete an application form which can be downloaded from our website at:-
Please remember to add the following additional information to your application form where possible:-
- Name of Employer
- Name of Pension Provider
- Date of Retirement
- Length of Service
Cost to Branches: £10 so please forward your completed application form to your branch for approval mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that places are limited so this will be confirmed applicants directly)
Cost will be covered by the branch.
UNISON Retired Members’ Conference 2019 will be held at Southport Convention from 12:00pm on Tuesday 1 October. Conference ends 4pm Wednesday 2 October.
If you are a retired member and you are interested in attending the conference please contact the branch.